Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Valentines Day! 2/13/2011

THINGS ARE GOOD!  
(Now what mom doesn't like to hear those 3 words to start off an email?)
I am not allowed to mention family names in email or letters but we have 2 awesome families that are our  families away from home.  They take good care of us. We love them!  The Ward is amazing out here. People are so much closer and everyone is more of a family then back home. 
(More music to a mom's ears!)
I have been given so many blessings.  I think that is one of the best parts of being a mission.  I am so grateful that I have the Priesthood and am worthy to use it.  It means so much more to me than I could have ever imagined back home.  The Power and Authority of the priesthood is what makes our church so different.
(A missionary is being the best he can be when he is learning and progressing- the more you learn, the more you can teach and share the Gospel with others who are waiting to hear!
we are proud of you Elder Rogers!) 
Family- the book of Mormon and the bible are unfolding to me.  
It is awesome.  I can't believe how much I am learning everyday!  
It is AMAZING.... 
I wish I could explain how much the spirit can help in the understanding I am looking for.
Miss you all and miss you so much. See you in 2.
Elder Rogers- its not 2 anymore-661 days! HA!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...