Monday, January 24, 2011

♪♫MONDAY- MONDAY♪♫ - SO GOOD TO ME!

♪♫Monday Monday, ♪♫so good to me,
♪♫Monday Monday, 
it was all I hoped it would be♪♫
I love Monday Mornings!  
It means one great thing..... 
It's missionary email day!
Here are some quotes from Elder Rogers Hood:
Things are good but very cold! the high yesterday was 20F. Super cold i got a little sick but i am doing better now.  "It STINKS riding a bike in the cold but i am keeping warm. We cover up our faces like ninja's so the cold doesn't kill us 
The family's feed us like every other night. sometimes more sometimes less.  Elder Logan and I both looked at each other at the same time and said "OH NO" when we saw that our moms where now friends ;) hahaha
Teaching is good. 3 people set for baptism and our planners are totally full! we are teaching like crazy. Loving the work and cant wait for some success!  

 I Love and miss the Whole family. Tell kelsey i really appreciate her emails even though i cant really write back. I Can feel the love through the screen :)  
That goes for everyone. It is true, MAIL IS GOLD!!!!


Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, lean not to thine own understanding in all they ways, acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths"  Thats my scripture for the week- First one in the family to get it on Sunday gets a point! (no cheating...dont look early) 
Love from Mr. Rogers Hood :) 
miss you all
btw- thank you Kayola for the pic!

1 comment:

  1. these boys just make me smile.........and you are so welcome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...