Wednesday, July 18, 2012

♪♫ HAPPY♪♫ BDAY ♪♫TO YOU ELDER ROGERS!!!


Hello,
   Well i had forgotten it was my birthday until i was reminded by a card the Perry's sent. Yep can you believe it I could legally go by a beer in 6 days. Good thing i have high standards!
   Well the trip to the ranch looks like it was a BLAST!!! I wish i was there. I remember Klete always complaining because dad and i got to do fun stuff. But now look, the tables have turned! Wish i could have been there. But i am glad to be here!
   Well those 2 investigators i said we might have last Sunday are set for baptism. They are brothers. So they are looking forward to the 18th of August!!!! Things are going great as far as the mission is concerned. We have more baptisms set for this month than ever! We are pumped. We are stepping forth with faith and seeing the blessings that come from it!
   Just as i read the emails about the debit card and signed on to Chase to take care of it. they came in the mail. My card was expiring and i didn't realize it. One of the cards was for you (mom and dad) to keep so you could access my account. I am not going to go through the hassle of shipping it back. So i will just cut it up. It through me for a loop worrying about all that worldly stuff. Thanks for the help. 
   Well, transfers is all done... Glad to be able to focus again. At least for another 5 weeks until then next one starts. I can't believe it. Time is shooting by faster and faster! There was one missionary that came out from Gilbert. He only lives 5 miles away. But he is a few years younger than me and he went to a different high school so i didn't know him before.  It was fun to pick up the new missionaries. We had one that is 5 feet tall (he is the biggest stud, he has been battling children's arthritis his whole life!) There was another one that was 6 foot 6. It was fun to see such a difference in height. Sad to see some of the missionaries leave. Elder Hopkins had a big influence on my mission. It was sad to see him go. But the transfer was big. DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE and then we got to teach. I wish there was more time to be out on the streets. We get what we can when we can. Hopefully we will have a few more set soon.!
   Well if the package gets here on Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm it should be o.k. There should be someone here. Thanks in advance because i won't be able to thank you on the day it gets here. I made it another year... You 2 did a pretty good job raising me up. I am grateful everyday for the things that i learned within the walls of our home. I am reminded constantly of the things i have been blessed with. And it all comes back to you. THANK YOU MON AND DAD!!!!
   I have seen some pictures of the temples in Gilbert and PHX they are close to being done! Wonder when the dedication dates are???
   The gospel is true! God is our father of our spirits. Jesus is the Christ. He is the way and the truth. The gospel has been restored. It happened after God visited a you man. The Book of Mormon is the word of God! Everyone should read it! 
 
Love y'all! ♥♥♥  Stay cool in those high AZ temps.
Funny joke i heard form a guy on the street! He said, "Jokes about German sausage are the wurst" 
P.S. could you get Rosson and Kyler's addresses for me?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...