Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thank goodness for good friends

Thank goodness Brody's sister Stephanie just moved to SLC and was able to pick up our missionaires.
Delta flight 2266 pickup! They have arrived!
She was able to give them a mini-SLC tour.
Here are the 4 native AZ boys "breathing" cold air!  
These missionaries left 71° AZ temps to SLC 36° with windchill of 29°
SLC Temple- covered in SNOW! Beautiful SNOW!
Then they were off to the visitors center....
where they "STAND ALL AMAZED" at the Jesus Christ Statue
Joseph Smith Building
Restoration of the Melchizedek Priesthood statue.
Even Missionaries can play around! Can Jaymen say SNOWBALL??


All in all.....the best part of the pictures is.
Koltn looks happy (cold but happy!) 
What do you think?
[[[[[[[[ put his (MY)arms unfailing round you..]]]]]]]
 LOVE YOU KOLTN!

1 comment:

  1. Aw - It was great that Stephanie was there to meet them! When I left on my mission, I left from here, and one of my High School friends who was attending BYU picked me up and delivered me to the MTC - where it was COLD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...