Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Update from 9/2 (sorry a little behind)

  Things are good this upcoming week will be a little crazy. We have Mission Conference tomorrow. Saturday the C. Family will get baptized. The Mom is a member and half of the kids too. So it will be the dad, a 13 year old boy, 11year old girl, and a 9 year old girl. I am super excited. That means every night this week we will be at their house. On Thurs they get interviewed and Sunday they get confirmed. We also have a bunch of lessons. Our FHE on Ft. Eustis and a bunch of other stuff. Oh and Transfer calls come on Sunday. So we will see how things go.
  We are switching out the Mazda 3 for a new car on Tues. That is super exciting. This car is ready to be retired. We washed it today and gave it a wax tried to get it looking nice to turn in. I guess the church sells them and buys a new one. But if i get transferred i wont even get to enjoy it.
  No coolness yet. Still hot and humid... My favorite! But it is all good everyone just excepts the fact that we are drenched so it isn't that bad. And a lot of people offer us water which is nice. I hope the temps start to go down a little. I would like that. By the way... EVERYONE smokes out here! I mean it. I am sure i am going to get lung cancer just from the homes we go in. SOOOO much smoke. Ugggg I hate it
  I sure do miss y'all. Isaiah 41:10, and 13 Love the scripture. Fear Not the lord is with you! Make sure you look that one up! PS I found the Scripture that describes why i am out here. That will have to be next week's scripture.
  NEWPORT News for the week..... ummmm Lets Just say, teaching The Law of Chastity to a 13, 11, 9, and 29 year old makes life interesting! But It must be done! Teaching a lot of lessons. Having a blast and i am staying happy.
Love y'all I'll talk to ya in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...